Alberta Health Services have eased restrictions on some elective surgeries in Alberta. We have been granted permission to perform a limited number of surgeries each week, following very specific guidelines. Our staff will contact those affected as soon as possible. We appreciate your continued patience during these challenging times.
Additional COVID-19 Precautions for your Appointment:
- Please complete the self assessment before arriving at our office for any appointments to protect yourselves, other patients and our staff – https://myhealth.alberta.ca/Journey/COVID-19/Pages/COVID-Self-Assessment.aspx
- AHS recommend wearing a mask while in public spaces, you are welcome to bring your own mask to your appointment, we are not able to supply masks
- Please call our office if you develop any symptoms or your circumstances change prior to your appointment
- AHS COVID-19 Information: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/topics/Page16997.aspx
- If you have travelled outside Canada recently, been exposed to COVID-19 and/or have flu symptoms please call Health Link at 811 for further direction.
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 Consent for Surgery:
By accepting your surgery date you agree to the information in the COVID consent form. All patients are asked to self isolate and/or practice physical distancing for 5 days prior to their surgery date. Information on how to self-isolate may be found at https://www.alberta.ca/isolation.aspx.
The Banff Sport Medicine Team