The surgeons at Banff Sport Medicine perform knee surgeries such as: Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (ACL), Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (PCL), Medial Patellofemoral Ligament Reconstruction or Imbrication (MPFL), Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy (TTO), High Tibial Osteotomy (HTO), and Knee Arthroscopy (Scope) including Meniscal Repair. Refer to our Referral criteria for more information.
The surgeons do not perform any joint replacements and patients that are suffering with severe osteoarthritis should be referred to an Alberta Hip and Knee Clinic for the most appropriate care.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (ACL)
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) and/or Multiligament Reconstruction
- Knee Arthroscopy (Scope)
- Medial Patellofemoral Ligament Repair/Reconstruction (MPFL)
- Meniscal Allograft Transplantation (MAT)
- Knee Condyle Osteochondral Transplant (OATS)
- Tibial Tubercle Transfer/Osteotomy (TTO)
- High Tibial Osteotomy (HTO)
- Anterior Knee Pain (AKP)