Sport Medicine Physicians
We encourage all patients to be as active as possible while awaiting their appointment. This ensures you are physically fit for any treatment that is recommended.
- New patients: Please arrive at your appointment with all forms filled out, refer to the confirmation email you received from our office.
- Please contact our office should you need to re-book your appointment or any of your contact information has changed.
- Please note:
- Appointments cancelled with less than 2 business days notice are subject to a cancellation fee – $100 per New Patient Consultation.
- We are a teaching facility as such you may encounter a resident working with your physician. Residents are medical trainees enrolled in a recognized specialty or sub-specialty training program accredited with one of the University of Calgary postgraduate medical education offices in Canada.
- A physical examination is part of the standard medical evaluation, and sensitive areas may need to be examined (such as chest wall, hip, groin) depending on the nature of your condition. Please let staff know if you would like a chaperone present during the exam.
Forms required for your first appointment: