After Your Surgery
If you have any questions or concerns following your surgery please refer to:
- FAQ: Surgery Concerns
- Post-Op Concerns
- Resources: Surgery Information
- Your Injury
- Accessing AHS-funded Physiotherapy Services in Alberta.
If you still have concerns or are experiencing any issues please contact us:
During regular business hours – 8 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday (closed Statutory Holidays): 403-760-2897 Ext 1
Weekends and after regular hours: Contact the hospital where your surgery was performed:
- Banff Mineral Springs Hospital (Banff): 403 762 2222 And ask to speak to Acute Care
- Hinton Healthcare Centre (Hinton): 780-865-3333
- Golden and District General Hospital (Golden): 250-344-5271
- Elk Valley Hospital (Fernie, BC): (250) 423-4453
Anytime: Health Link (811) will connect you to a nurse 24hrs a day who is able to give advice.