Banff Sport Medicine is currently seeking a part-time Physiotherapist.
The available position will start with two or three days per week, with the opportunity to grow to full-time hours.
The BSM physiotherapy team believes that rehabilitation is most successful when it engages clients in an active process. Our team integrates movement education, exercise training, manual therapy, and complimentary treatments such as intramuscular muscle stimulation, shockwave therapy, and taping.
Our clinicians have the opportunity to pursue their professional interests, improve their skills, customize their career path, and learn from other clinicians with a shared interest.
A Unique Opportunity:
- Primarily private caseload, with some WCB and MVA clientele
- One-on-one assessment/treatment sessions with your clients
- Acute Injury clinics working alongside Sport Medicine Physicians
- Regular clinical skills mentorship, complex case rounds, and journal club with BSM team
- Custom-built facility in the Shops of Canmore, with state-of-the-art equipment
- Competitive commission compensation
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Baccalaureate or Master of Physiotherapy (or equivalent) from a university program recognized by the Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators
- Registered in good standing with College of Physical Therapists of Alberta
- Constantly strives for improvement, enjoys learning, provides evidence-informed care
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrates initiative, respect and empathy
- Effective communication with internal and external health care providers
- Enjoys teaching and mentoring physiotherapy and other healthcare students
- Excellent competency in English
Interested in Applying?